Creative copywriter with a broad background that spans writing, editing and content creation in entertainment, technology and fashion. Business-savvy copywriter for public relations and advertising agencies and marketing companies. Passionate about understanding readers and making a true connection with them. Consistently recognized as a talented writer, editor and team leader. Works efficiently and precisely to produce on-time, on-budget and on-strategy assignments. Thrives in creative, fast-paced environments. Areas of expertise include:
Traditional Print and Online
B2B & B2C Focus
Efficient Project Management
· Extensive experience with writing, substantive editing, copy editing and content development, from serving as a creative executive in entertainment to writing public r content creation for public relations and marketing materials.
· Wrote book The Fantabulous Girl’s Guide to Wardrobe Styling, available on Amazon. Executed marketing campaign with public relations and social media outreach on Facebook and Twitter, gaining 20K followers.
· Wrote press releases for technology, entertainment and fashion clients that landed placements in major publications including Cosmopolitan, J-14, Budget Living, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Complex, BET, MTV, Teen People, Stores Media and Colloquy.
· Co-created, wrote and pitched branded content reality TV show The House that Dirty Built for Four Screens Production and had pilot produced at VH1.
· Contributed feature articles on notable locals, obituaries and police beat at The Jefferson SentinelNewspaper.
· Wrote bi-weekly fashion column for Dirt Magazine, a Scripps Howard Publication.